1. The Dip Nail Powder is easy to do it with a french and gradient effect.
2. To create a protective layer, strengthen your own natural nails, promote longer and stronger nails that don’t split or peel.
3. The advantages are simple and quick to apply, more durable than nail polish, and the disadvantage is that it is not easy to remove(in the same way as the nail gel)
4. Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
5. Provide a fantastic natural look for your nails.
6. Perfect for home use or professional use.
Dipping Nail Powder steps:
1. Apply a thin layer of Dip Base.
3. Brush off excess powder.
4. Apply dip Activator, wait for air dry.
5.Shape nails and polish buffer nail surface.
6. Apply Dip Top, wait for air dry.