- The Casting kit is a great idea for families or new parents!
- The finished statue makes a great decor item for anywhere in the house.
- Always have a reminder of the love shared between two people.
- The unique rubbery mold captures every detail for a perfect one-of-a-kind treasured gift. The casting kit makes a fun and memorable gift activity for families, couples holding hands, and friends to create a priceless memory. Great for an anniversary, engagement, valentine’s day, mom, dad, new parents, or grandparents.
- Everything you need to create your one-of-a-kind hand casting statue is included in the kit.
- Contents: Plastic molding bucket, Step 1 molding powder (0.88lbs), Step 2 casting stone (2.65lbs), fine sandpaper, course sandpaper, demolding stick, detailing pin and detailed instructions.
- This plaster casting kit for a pair of hands contains the materials to do 1 casting of the following types:
- 2 Children Hands
- 2 Children under age 12
- Tips: If using glues, first sand the base surface where the cast will be attached. If using a screw, place a screw receiver plug in the cast during the setting phase.
- Other Items Needed: Large rubber spatula whisk, or large plastic spoon for mixing molding material, liquid measuring cup, glass or disposable bowl for mixing casting stone.
- Making the Mold: The molding material is cool setting, and non-allergenic. Wiggling is not a problem as long as the hands remain submerged in the molding material until it sets. The set time is about 5-6 minutes, which includes the mixing time.
- Molding bucket dimensions: Approximately 10cm Tall and 10cm in diameter.
- Plastic molding bucket X1
Step 1 molding powder X1
Step 2 casting stone X1
fine sandpaper X1
coarse sandpaper X1
demolding stick X1
- Stirring stick X1